Thursday, March 26, 2015

Paper



In late January, I had received an iPad mini as a gift from a favour I've done. And I have to say, it's been great. Much of my time on the tablet has been spent with sketching and experimenting with different drawing apps. The app I used for both posted drafts is Paper by fiftythree. This app is absolutely beautiful. Everything about it is simple, from the brushes, journal compartments, to the approach it has with tablet art. Most drawing apps usually have a layering feature, which is, often, a great thing. Though Paper does not a have layering feature, I think that just makes the drawing experience seem more real. Overall, the effortless design and the simplicity of its use has made Paper my personal favorite when it comes down to drawing apps.

Other apps I use are: Forge by Adonit, Adobe Sketch, Adobe Line, and Tayasui Sketches, to list a few.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment