Thursday, February 26, 2015

Xuân





For the past few weeks, the area that I live in has been hit with sub zero degrees weather, which makes it feel like spring weather is only ever backing away from me. On the other hand, last week, my International Languages Vietnamese school held a Lunar's New Year celebration to welcome the year of the sheep. For the past few years during this celebration, I would usually package food and drinks and distribute them to children and families. However, this year, my teacher, who happened to be a new teacher in the school coerced the class into doing a dance number for the school as well as put up a fashion show of ao dais (traditional Vietnamese dresses). At first, I was horrified and embarrassed at being forced to do what the kindergarteners have done years before. However, needless to say, I ended up having a great time bonding with everyone in the class as the photographer. It was snowing that day and in the midst of all the action, we all decided to have a little photoshoot of each of us wearing ao dais in the picturesque winter setting. It was a great way to end off my last year at this school.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment