Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Meeting Halfway


The past few weeks of summer have been largely filled with learning, writing, teaching, reading, exercising, and the occasional adventure. The weird thing is, I wake up earlier in the summer than I usually do for school. You'd think that I'd use the summer time to get some sleep, but really, I just don't want to miss a moment of summer (I'm more than willing to miss some school to be honest). Right now, I'm not completely following through with my predetermined schedule and bucket list, although it helps keep my days more structured. I'd like to think of them as something that is set really high and in order to reach it, I'd have to jump. Even if I don't reach all my goals, I'd still be further than I would be without them. Weird analogy, I know.

For now, I'm just looking for anything super angsty to get some writing and art inspiration.

The following photos depict little fragments of summer: tree climbing, the zoo, getting caught in storms and some weird nature outings.














No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment