Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Chuck & Berry Pt.2


I was looking through the files on my SD card on the other day and found a myriad of photos of my old pets Chuck and Berry. Berry is the one nodding off in the front with the black-tinged wings while Chuck is the one in the back (in the video).  Looking back at this video brings back an overwhelming feeling of nostalgia, bringing memories of summer nights when these two wouldn't be able to sleep and I would have to come downstairs to sing them a little lullaby to soothe them. The only thing I had to ever complain about them was the one time they flew out of their box and stayed by the entry door of the house (which is an impressive feat considering the front door is two rooms and a flight of stairs away from their box.) Some people assumed that I've eaten my these two (which is an absolutely horrid thought), but I've actually dropped off at a local Buddhist pagoda because my parents eventually got annoyed and tired of their habitual-early morning awakenings. I miss these two a lot. They're probably no longer this cute though. 











No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment