Monday, February 2, 2015

Absence - Pt. 1


It's been several months since I've last updated and I've realized that despite promising not to neglect this blog any further, I still didn't hold up the promise - so no more promises, I'll just try my best for now. Actually, I've been having a tough school semester : biology, chemistry, functions and computer science - I've been running on a treadmill of work. 

Through all this time, I've been busy with Christmas decor, card making, calligraphy and exams. Actually, near the end of the semester, I had been showered with small gifts as a reward from returning someone's phone. I was in shock for a few days from that.

During the holiday season, I found a new love for fountain pens - from the way the ink flows smoothly the moment you place it down on paper, to the varying thickness and styles of the lettering. Getting a fountain ink pen is definitely worth the investment.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Comment